- That Shem, Noahs son, was 100 years old when his first son was born?
- Noah was still alive when Abram - Abraham was born?
- That Abraham was 90 when Noah died?
- That Shem, Noahs son, was 340 when Abraham was born and lived for another 160 years?
- That the when the tower of Babel was being built, Noah was still alive?
- That Noah was still alive when God called out to Abraham?
- That there were 9 generations between Adam and Noah, and that there were 9 generations between Noah and Abraham?
- That Terah, Abrahams father was 70 years old when Abraham was born....Though Abraham was an old man when his son was born, perhaps some of his faith knowing God would indeed give him a son came about from his forebears being blessed in life later by the Lord in the same way?
Thursday, 31 January 2008
The generations between Noah and Abraham
Did you know,