Thursday, 28 February 2008

Blog Surfing from peoples profiles

One blessing that has come from being sick is I have a lot of time on my hands - perhaps too much. One of the major ways I deal with that is through blogging and reading others blogs and the comments that are made. Clicking on the commenter's profile often leads to other great blogs, and ideas as to how to improve my own blogging.

Some Blogs and Bloggers are extremely interesting, some quirky, some intelligent, informative, funny, etc others are mediocre or just boring and repetitive. The same can be said of many of the commenter's and perhaps other's could say the same for me!

Sometimes though something will make someone stand out from normal obscurity of blogdem and make me think this person has something. Often what is blogged or the comments that are made make me go ---WOW what did they say? and makes me cringe when I think of my own feeble efforts at engaging in what was said.

Time to time I am going to post up a report about someones blog, or a blogger that makes a comment etc that I have found informative, quirky, intelligent, funny or made me think and reflect deeply.

Look out, the next blogger may be you!

No comments: