Saturday, 16 February 2008

Dark blogs are hard to read

One of the things that annoys me about reading others blogs is when they are too dark to be able to read clearly and easily what has been posted. Dark is not cool, black or dark background with white or lighter colored writing just does not work properly. For me anyway, it makes it hard to read when you have to highlight the text to read what is written and often is not worth the effort.

There are a couple of sites that I regularly visit that are like this, and because of it, I rarely comment though they are worth visiting and making comments and linking to.

When is the last time you looked at your blog, and asked yourself - "How accessible is it to others"?

1 comment:

Kaz said...

I completely and utterly agree with this!!! I might be getting grey under the peroxide, and i now where glasses... but my eyes are really not that bad at all.... Blogs that look Cool arent always cool for our eyes to read.
Good point Mr CB