Sunday, 3 February 2008

Existing & non existing sin

Today I shared the communion message at church. I spoke about sin, and how there is only 2 kinds of sin.
  1. Existing Sin
  2. Non Existing Sin.
I used the story of Adam and Eve, Cain and Able to show how 3 people refused to deal with their sin issues when confronted by God about them. .. each time when God asked them what it was they had done, they said, "It was another person, or what do you mean?"

I brought into the message what John says about confessing our sins and being cleansed of them by the blood of Christ. I then said that if we have confessed and forsaken them, then those sins are now non- existent, that in Gods eyes they are as if they had never happened.

Thank God for the blood of Jesus, for his broken body on the cross, for his ressurection and for his eternal intercession for us before the throne room of God, where His blood cleanses us from all unrighteousness.

No comments: