Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Totally wasted

Today I joined in the monthly rehabilitation walking group for the first time. We walked down along the bike trail beside the Nepeon River at Camden which is concrete and fairly flat. I walked a record for myself which was nearly 2 kms altogether there and back - though I did say to the physio who was supervising me when she asked if I wanted to sit for a break on the return leg, that if I didn't keep going I would not have the energy to get up off the chair and get going again.

Mind you I did have to use the walking stick the whole way.

I'm wasted, totally wrecked and will possibly pay the price for it tomorrow and the next day. But some things are worth it, and today was one of them, walking through some great scenery which I have not done for a long time.

No comments: