Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Its a dogs life

We are a family of animal lovers. In our household we have 2 dogs, a cat, a python, and recently lost our guinea pig. And we have now gained a defacto pet dog as well. A little Fox Terrior comes visiting every day from the corner house of our street. For some reason it knows our car, and when it sees us coming around the corner, up it jumps off its veranda and comes running up the road to visit us.
Not only that, it is here when we get up of a morning, and even at times will come in and sit at my feet under the table.

This morning when I walked my son down to the bus stop it came out and followed us across the road and then walked slowly up the road with me as I made my way back home. It has made great friends with one of our dogs which is a big 6 month old Bull Arab, and it is funny watching the dwarf and giant wrestling together. This morning the Bull Arab had its mouth wide open while the Foxie had its head nearly all the way in, licking the inside of its mouth....

I couldn't help but be reminded of the book I read my son the other night about the Ginger Bread Man and how he was gobbled up...

No comments: