Thursday, 3 April 2008

It's cold so I lit the fire today

I enjoy winter time. That is when I am inside at home. Its a time for me to light the fire. (Slow combustion stove) During winter we keep the billy on and I must say there is nothing better than a cup of tea from a pot that has been kept simmering for a while.

Sometimes I have been guilty of cranking it up to hot. Guests have come in and start sweating and feeling uncomfortable not able to take layers of clothing off as they rugged up for the winter cold.
If you come for a visit to my home in winter, ensure that you wear clothing that you can easily take off without being indecent in doing so. I hate having to rug up in my home, plus the advantage is that when you leave you can rug up warmly and be snug against the cold.

No comments: