Tuesday, 27 May 2008

I'm baaackkkkkkk

I am surprised how long it is since I last blogged. I'm still alive and kicking. I have resumed doing some woodwork which has been a hobby of mine. I have been making planter and blanket boxes, small shelves, toys etc which I hope to sell at the local markets and am hoping to have enough of a collection by the 2nd Sat of next month.

The trouble has been that some of the items I have been making we want to keep for ourselves, such as a large trunk which we are giving to the boys as a birthday present as a pirate chest to keep the lounge room tidy.

This has resulted in my being away from the computer a lot of the time. This is mostly because of tiredness and also since I came home from hospital I have spent way toooo much time on the net. Which has been beneficial as it kept me from boredom while I could not do any thing else.

I handed my walking stick back to the hospital on Wednesday and only have to go to rehab once a month from now on. Though I am still finding I have holes in my memory which is a little embarrassing. I found out a 2 new thing I new that I didn't know on Sunday. One was that my brother in law had his tonsils out 18 months ago and that they had renovated their kitchen around the same time and had been there shortly after they did it. I walked into the house expressing delighted surprise with what they had done only to be told they were not that old..... ahhh well I'm sort of used to it by now and sort of have a expectation these days as to what I will discover next.

I have an appointment with the job assessor with Centrelink next month and hopefully will start a bit of part time work or retraining. I was thinking about resuming part time studies but we really need some more income at the moment and I don't have the energy to do both. Working will be interesting as I have mostly done physical outdoors work, with some courier and commission sales work which I won't be able to do. While I have been doing some work around the house, gardening, wood work etc, it has been slow and what would normally take me a few hours takes me a whole day of more to get done.

If any one is praying for me, please pray that I would find suitable part time work for both my wife and myself.

Blessings craig

4 comments:

Paul said...

I'm glad to see you back, Craig.

I hope the Centrelink folks are good to you and that you and your wife find satisfying work soon.

Gordon Cheng said...

Hey Craig,

Haven't heard from you for a while. Just prayed for you, hope all is well.

May God bless you and your whole family with a firm trust in his goodness, and a knowledge of the riches of his grace.

Gordon.

adrian said...

If you are willing to learn to dance with the help of online dance lessons, than you can avail dance video and easy to follow dance instruction dvd. For more online dance sites you can visit : http://www.learn-dance-online.com/dance_directories.html

how to attract men said...

Hello Craig,
This is really exciting news and also welcome back and again your post is so impressive and i hope you will make again some better relations.
Thanks for posting...



how to get a guy to like you